Loading...

Bill Gates and Steve Ballmer react to Steve Jobs death

Thursday, October 6, 2011 // by Saurabh // Labels: , // No comments:




Steve Jobs, Apple co-founder and former CEO, passed away on October 5, aged just 56.


The world has been sharing its reactions to a truly incredible individual. Bill Gates, Microsoft co-founder and Chairman, shared the following statement:

“I’m truly saddened to learn of Steve Jobs’ death. Melinda and I extend our sincere condolences to his family and friends, and to everyone Steve has touched through his work.
Steve and I first met nearly 30 years ago, and have been colleagues, competitors and friends over the course of more than half our lives. The world rarely sees someone who has had the profound impact Steve has had, the effects of which will be felt for many generations to come.
For those of us lucky enough to get to work with him, it’s been an insanely great honor. I will miss Steve immensely.”
Steve Ballmer, Microsoft CEO, shared the following statement:
“I want to express my deepest condolences at the passing of Steve Jobs, one of the founders of our industry and a true visionary. My heart goes out to his family, everyone at Apple and everyone who has been touched by his work.”

Both Gates and Ballmer’s words mirror an industry reaction to a man that has changed the world. It’s with the deepest regret that I’m reporting his untimely death after just 56 years. My thoughts go out to Steve’s family and friends. Rest in peace Steve Jobs, a genuine legend.



Like It? Share It


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Advertisement